Last Updated:August 28, 2017
See the Writing Program Calendar for Meeting Dates
Note: Please be sure to utilize the dates listed below for Attndance, Add/Drop as they differ from the University dates.
Required Program Activities/Events
- August 16th, 8:30am, Science Library. General Meeting
- August 21st, Classess Begin
- First Day of Your Class: Students will not be dropped for non-attendance on the first day of school.
- First Week of Class:
If students miss a second day during the first full week of class, they will be dropped.
The first (full) week is defined as the first five business days.
- 10th Week, ability to administratively drop students with a "W" for absences.
- December 6th, Last Day of Classes
- December 7th, Reading Day (no classes)
No classes on these days.
- September 4: Labor Day
- November 10: Veterans Day
- November 23-26: Thanksgiving Recess
Finals & Final Grades
December 8th: Finals must be submitted via D2L by Friday, December 8th at 8:00 AM.
- December 7th: Grade Roster Availability
- December 8th: Finals Due Date
- December 12th at 5:00 pm: Final Grades Due
- Incomplete Grade Assignment Request (to WP; you must submit the appropriate form)
- Grade Changes (by instructors)
Program Dates and Deadlines
- TBD:Deadline for Teaching Award applications
- TBD:Deadline for Professional Development position applications
General Meeting: Monday January 8th, 2018. Science & Engineering Library 200 South 8:30am-4:00pm
General Meeting: Thursday August 16th, 2018. Science & Engineering Library 200 South 8:30am-4:00pm
Other Important Dates
- Office of the Registrar: Dates & Deadlines (notice there is a drop down menu on the left hand side above the table)
- Office of the Registrar: Dates & Deadlines (different page!)
- Catalog>Academic Policies>Class Attendance, Participation, and Administrative Drop
- Campus Calendars and Events
- University Calendars